Pasta with Lemon Garlic sauce.
You can cook Pasta with Lemon Garlic sauce using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Lemon Garlic sauce
- You need 8 Cups of cold salted water.
- You need 1 handful of Pasta, I used Angel hair.
- You need 2-3 cloves of Fresh Garlic minced.
- It’s 1 of large sweet onion roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 of lemon squeezed minus seeds.
- It’s 1/2-2/3 cup of fresh grated Parmesan.
- Prepare Handful of grated cheese, I used Fiesta shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 pint of cherry or grape tomatoes cut in half.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter, cut into pats.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of About 1 tablespoon dried Oregano.
- Prepare of About 1 tablespoon dried Basil.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need to taste of Sea or Kisher Salt.
- You need of Fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 bag of Baby carrots cut in half.
- It’s 8-10 of fresh Asparagus tips.
- Prepare of Fresh mushrooms sliced.
Pasta with Lemon Garlic sauce instructions
- Allow 8 cups of salted water to come to a boil. I added my dried herbs and pasta to the boiled water..
- Angel hair is ready in between 3-4 minutes, other pastas are usually ready 7-8 minutes..
- I sautéed my minced garlic on low heat, added my chopped onions, until Translucent. I then added the rest of my prepped vegetables. Sautéed on low,.
- In a small pot, heat the butter, the cheese on low.
- When butter and cheeses are soft and fairly melted, drain pasta, place back into hot pot it was cooked in..
- Add the vegetables, and the Butter cheese sauce, to the pasta, gently stir to blend. I then added the squeezed lemon and milk. Once again stir to blend..
- Allow to sit about 3-5 minutes. Deve with a smile and enjoy.