Champorado (5-Ingredient Breakfast).
You can have Champorado (5-Ingredient Breakfast) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Champorado (5-Ingredient Breakfast)
- You need 1 cups of glutinous or sticky sushi rice.
- It’s 5 pieces of pure chocolate tablea or 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 5-6 cups of water.
- It’s 1-2 cups of Full cream/evaporated milk or condesned milk.
- Prepare of Optional chopped or shaved dark chocolate.
Champorado (5-Ingredient Breakfast) instructions
- Using a deep pot or saucepan over medium heat, combine water and rice and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and stir every 3 minutes to make sure the rice doesn't stick to the bottom of the pot. Continue to cook for another 15-20 minutes until rice is soft and porridge has thickens..
- Add tablea or cocoa powder stirring regularly, until chocolate melts completely. Add sugar and continue to cook, until dissolved. (Some do not add sugar during the cooking process and just have people add it to their own bowls to suit their taste)..
- Ladle unto bowls and serve with evaporated milk or sugar to taste. Optional: Top with chopped chocolate. Can be served hot or cold..