Chicken Burritos with Black Beans.
You can cook Chicken Burritos with Black Beans using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Burritos with Black Beans
- You need 1 can of 15 oz black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded rotisserie chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 8 each of corn tortillas.
- You need 1 of nonstick cooking spray.
Chicken Burritos with Black Beans step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray large cookie sheet generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- Coat it well enough to see a thin layer of oil.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine black beans, chicken, cheese and spices..
- Divide mixture evenly among tortillas..
- Roll tortillas around filling and hold together with toothpicks.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet..
- Spray tops of burritos generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 6 minutes.
- Turn burritos over and bake another 6-8 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks and serve.