Spinach Stuffed Shells. Stuff each pasta shell with a generous amount of the spinach and ricotta mixture, and place in the baking dish. Who could resist these jumbo pasta shells brimming with cheese and spinach and baked until perfectly melted and delicious? Aren't extra cheesy foods just the best foods?
Stuff the shells with a cheese-spinach mixture, cover with spaghetti sauce and cheese, and bake until bubbly. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with spinach and ricotta. An easy and flavorful dinner for any night of the week! You can cook Spinach Stuffed Shells using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Stuffed Shells
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of container of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 packet of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Basil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 package of frozen spinach.
- It’s 1 box of jumbo shells.
- Prepare 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of Granulated garlic.
Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with ricotta cheese, mozzarella and spinach topped with a turkey meat sauce. Here's a great way to sneak spinach on your kids' plate! Stuff shells with the spinach cheese mixture and place in the baking dish. Top with the remaining Stuffed shells with meat: I kept this vegetarian however you can add in spicy sausage for a kick or.
Spinach Stuffed Shells instructions
- Coat the bottom of a crock pot with a small amount of the spaghetti sauce and turn on high heat.
- Mix together Ricotta cheese, half the bag of Mozzarella cheese, basil, salt and pepper, granulated garlic, and chopped garlic and cooled cooked spinach.
- Stuff the shells and place into crock pot, add the rest of the bag of cheese, and top with remaining jar of sauce!.
- I added more salt and pepper, granulated garlic, and basil and closed the lid! Cook for 4 hours on high!.
These cheesy spinach stuffed shells are a family favorite! This spinach stuffed shells recipe has been in our family for ages. It's one of those comfort food classics that always makes me think of home. This easy stuffed shells recipe with sausage, spinach, tomato, and ricotta cheese will make just about anyone reach in for more. Jump to the Sausage Stuffed Shells Recipe or read on to see our tips for.