Creamy chicken broccoli bake. Experienced cooks will raise their eyebrows when they see how this HEALTHY Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Bake is made. Bottom line here: this baked goodness is the antidote to winter. When the quinoa and chicken are cooked and the sauce is thickened, add the broccoli and a little bit of water (up to one cup) until the consistency is creamy.
Chicken: Any cooked chicken will work for this recipe! A hearty combo of rotini pasta, ground chicken, and diced broccoli mixed in a creamy sauce, this kid-friendly main dish is topped with melted Cheddar cheese. Stir the broccoli sauce mixture into the chicken mixture. You can have Creamy chicken broccoli bake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken broccoli bake
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breast, cubed.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of uncooked minute rice.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 10 oz of frozen chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Velveeta cheese, cubbed.
- You need 1/2 cup of miracle whip dressing.
Spoon into the prepared baking dish. I used packaged chicken breast 'strips' and added a little pepper & salt to them. I used chicken mushroom soup because that's what I had and added very small pieces of fresh broccoli. Cook broccoli in boiling water until almost tender.
Creamy chicken broccoli bake instructions
- Heat oven to 375 degreed.
- Mix all ingredients. Spoon into 12×8 inch baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through..
Try Mom's Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole—our lightened up. My gang likes the taste of chicken cordon bleu, but I don't like the time required to make it. This skillet sensation, with the addition of broccoli, gives my family the flavors they crave with only a fraction of the work. Sprinkle chicken, onion, bell pepper and broccoli in baking dish. Asparagus makes a delicious substitution for the broccoli.