Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. Quick and easy spaghetti with meat sauce recipe. Watch this recipe to learn how to make perfect meat sauce with spaghetti. This One-Pot Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Sauce is made with whole wheat pasta in the pressure cooker – hands down, the quickest and You can also make this on the stove with this easy stove top One Pot Spaghetti and Meat Sauce made from scratch with beef, canned tomatoes and spaghetti.
Jump to the Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. This easy spaghetti recipe with meat sauce takes just a few minutes of prep and then a low simmer on the stove for a deep, meaty-flavored, homemade spaghetti for the best family favorite dinner. This post is brought to you by Kroger. You can have Spaghetti with Meat Sauce using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Prepare 3 pinch of salt.
- Prepare tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of meat.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of pasta.
Before I even started writing this post, I was wrestling with the title. This is a ready to "heat and eat" pure bolognese-style spaghetti sauce, with ground meat in it. An easy meat sauce recipe for spaghetti made quickly with ground beef and pasta sauce, flavored with onion and garlic. Classic Spaghetti with Meat Sauce is a consumable item cooked using the Cooking Set or purchased at the Badge Exchange.
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce step by step
- Boil up water with salt and olive oil.
- On a fry pan season the meat and cook it up.
- When the water is boiling add the spaghetti.
- Cook the spaghetti until it just becomes soft.
- Fry the meat until there is no more "red parts". And then add the tomato sauce, in the fry pan..
- Remove all the water from the spaghetti and put it back in the fry pan with the tomato sauce..
- Mix it for about a minute and you should be done!.
Spaghetti Meat Sauce is beefy, juicy and so satisfying. It comes together fast so it is perfect for busy weeknights, and it's freezer friendly. Meat sauce has all of the comforting flavors of Spaghetti and Meatballs, or traditional Bolognese but is much easier! Serve this meat sauce over spaghetti with a. I usually serve this over spaghetti, but sometimes I use linguine, fettucine, or penne.