Honey and French onion baked fried chicken. Lightly crush with hands or with rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper. Juicy chicken breasts absolutely smothered in saucy caramelized onions and loads of gooey cheese!
I am a passionate lover of decadent treats + the healthy good stuff. I love to help others be successful in the kitchen and can't wait to share my. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should Figuring that the coating would be very delicate I floured the chicken before dipping in the egg and french fried onions. You can have Honey and French onion baked fried chicken using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey and French onion baked fried chicken
- You need 1 packages of chicken legs.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 packages of french onion dip.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
I also placed the chicken on. French onion chicken bake is full of flavor and textures. Transfer chicken and biscuit mixture to prepared baking dish. Could fail-proof, finger-lickin' good chicken be any easier than this?
Honey and French onion baked fried chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 and put about 1 cup of veg oil in pan and butter..
- Rinse chicken in cold water.
- Mix flour, pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, French onion dip and crushes red pepper together and put in a gallon size ziploc and shake..
- Put chicken in bag and shake one piece at a time works best..
- After you have battered each piece rub honey on each piece generously..
- One at a time re batter the chicken..
- Put chicken in oven and bake for about 60 min. Flipping chicken ever 10 min or so until done. Time depending on size of chicken legs..
French Onion Chicken Casserole will become a new favorite dinner! If you think you don't like casseroles, then The best thing about this French Onion Chicken Casserole is that it takes little prep time. Try this French Onion Baked Chicken recipe, or contribute your own. Place. the cheese and french fried onions. Remove foil. is fully cooked. .