Basque Burnt Cheesecake.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, basque burnt cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Basque Burnt Cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Basque Burnt Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook basque burnt cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Basque Burnt Cheesecake:
- Get 24 oz of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Basque Burnt Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 210C..
- Prepare a 8” spring pan by lining it with wax papers. Make sure the wax paper comes up over the edges so that when the cream cheese mixture rises it will not spill..
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with a mixer on low-medium for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture is no longer grainy from the sugar..
- Add the eggs one at time making sure the egg is well combined before adding the next egg..
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla. Mix until evenly combined..
- Add the flour and salt. Mix for 20-30 seconds until evenly combined..
- Pour the cream cheese batter into the cake pan and make for 55 minutes or until deeply brown but still jiggly in the middle of the cake when shaken..
- Take it out of the oven and cool completely in the pan at room temperature. It may take 2-4 hours to completely set. after..
- Once completely cool, release from the cake pan and peel off excess wax paper for the side. You may refrigerate the cake if you like..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food basque burnt cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!