Veg Ramen noodles with eggs. Ramen noodles, or the equivalent, are found all over the world by many names. They are a quick easy meal that can be served warm, fried, as soup, a side or straight from the package. I've done them all, but my 'go-to' (and my kid's favorite) way to eat ramen is as a soup cooked with an egg.
If you prefer drier eggs and noodles, scramble the eggs with the drained noodles. Experiment to find your favorite way of preparing this filling dish. Spicy and rich vegetarian ramen recipe made with soy milk and vegetarian dashi. You can have Veg Ramen noodles with eggs using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veg Ramen noodles with eggs
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 100 gms of noodles of choice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 100 g of cabbage.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of jhalepeno peppers.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli power.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need leaves of mint.
- You need 1 spoon of lemon juice.
This ramen broth is super rich and milky, and it just might trick you thinking it's Tonkotsu broth! In my local Japanese grocery stores, they sell packages of fresh ramen noodles (with soup packages included, but I don't. Once boiling, add ramen noodles (depending on size of pan you may need to do this in two *If you can't locate ramen noodles, you can also sub a similar-shaped noodle, such as angel hair pasta. I made your ramen and your DIY veg stock/broth.
Veg Ramen noodles with eggs step by step
- Pour olive oil in a sauce pan add 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste and 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste; cook until ginger garlic paste is golden brown.
- Add chooped carrots jhalepeno peppers green bell peppers and cabbage julians; stri fry.
- Add 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar, soysauce, lemon juice and patis (fish sauce) stir the mixture for 2 minitues.
- Add 3 cups of water let it boil then add noodles of your choice let it cook..
- Add salt if required and pepper with 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder..
- Add mint leaves and serve with slices of boiled eggs..
So so so amazing, my housemates were over the. Reviews for: Photos of Cheddar Ramen Noodle Wedge with Fried Eggs. Cook the ramen noodles according to packet instructions. The Best Ramen Noodles Egg Recipes on Yummly The ingredient list may be long, but the ingredients are basic and many can be swapped out for others if you don't have some on hand.