Mango mousse with fresh mango and passionfruit sauce. Mango Raspberry Mousse Cake is a light, elegant, flavorful dessert bursting of summer flavor. Raspberries and mango are making a heavenly match while the. For the sauce combine the Reduce heat.
Mango Mousse is a great option for dessert on any occasion. I like to make mousse as a after The star of this mousse is mango of course. I have used store bought canned Alphonso mango puree. You can have Mango mousse with fresh mango and passionfruit sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango mousse with fresh mango and passionfruit sauce
- It’s 2 of medium mangos, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy or whipping cream.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1/8 cup of passionfruit juice.
- You need 2 1/4 tbs of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of lime zest for garnish.
Now whisk the agar mixture with mango puree in a sauce pan. Mango mousse – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Garnish the mango mousse with chocolate shavings or chopped dry fruits or any fruit preserve Can I use tinned mango pulp instead of fresh purée n if I can would the amount of pulp required be. In a large bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form.
Mango mousse with fresh mango and passionfruit sauce step by step
- Peel and cube the mangoes. Reserve the cubes from one and puree the cubes from the other in a blender along with 1 1/4 tbs of honey until very smooth..
- Whip cream to soft peaks and gently fold it into the pureed mango..
- Whip the egg white to stiff peaks. Fold half into the cream and mango mix, then the other half until it's all blended with no streaking (but be careful not to overmix or pfft go the egg whites)..
- In a suitable bowl or glass (I used wine glasses), put down a layer of fresh mango cubes, then the mousse mix, then mango cubes, and so on, parfait style..
- Top with lime zest, then cover and chill for at least one hour..
- For the passionfruit sauce, mix passionfruit juice and remaining honey in a sauce pan. Heat until almost boiling, stirring frequently, then remove from heat. Let it cool a bit, then pour into a ramekin, cover, and chill to let thicken..
- Serve mousse with the sauce on the side..
Add the condensed milk and passionfruit juice, then whip until smooth. A delicious, lightly tangy mango mousse with passionfruit cream. I think fruit desserts have a natural affinity with warm weather and this mango mousse is perfect – light and just pleasantly sweet, made "naughty" by the topping of the passion fruit cream. Fresh fruit is an option—but must we really be so virtuous when we've had naught but salad for lunch and dinner since winter? As an accompaniment we opted for iced tea from Organic Life, its cold, subtle bitterness the perfect foil for the jolly mango and the sharp-sweet power of passion fruit, and.