Ricks Potato Burrito Recipe to go with Ricks Green Chile Recipe.
You can have Ricks Potato Burrito Recipe to go with Ricks Green Chile Recipe using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ricks Potato Burrito Recipe to go with Ricks Green Chile Recipe
- You need 1 1/2 Lbs of 85/15 Hamburger.
- It’s 1 of med. to large onion Chopped.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 6-8 of Medium sized potatoes chopped into 1/2 inch cubes so that they cook faster.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of the Green Chile Recipe (in my profile).
Ricks Potato Burrito Recipe to go with Ricks Green Chile Recipe instructions
- Fry up the hamburger adding the chopped onion and garlic powder mixing well..
- Meanwhile boil up the Potatoes not quite to the mashed potatoes consistency because they should be easy to eat but not mush. They should semi keep their shape, small squares..
- When done, mix 1.5 Cups of the Green Chile Recipe to the Potato Burrito Recipe and mix well..
- If the hamburger is a bit too greasy while browning, drain it. I use a few paper towels to daub the excess up..
- Scoop your Potato Burrito Mix into a Tortilla, add a spoon or so of Green Chile on top your PB Mix, cover with some grated Cheddar Cheese..
- Roll Your Burrito. Put on Microwave safe Dish. Put another spoon or so of Green Chile on top of Burrito, Top with more Cheddar Cheese..
- Microwave till cheese is melty good, about 1 to 2 minutes depending on how large your burrito is..