Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs. Layer ribs and onion in slow cooker. Pour any remaining sauce over ribs. Note: This recipe was tested in slow cookers with heating elements in the side and bottom of the cooker, not in cookers that stand only on a heated.
Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs that are fall off the bone tender made with a homemade rub and easy tangy bbq sauce. Easy Slow Cooker Ribs covered in barbecue sauce are an easy way to bring a bit of summer into the house without keeping the oven on for three hours, firing up the bbq or learning. Simply delectable, these slow cooker barbecue beef short ribs are moist, tender, and flavorful. You can have Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs
- It’s 2-3 lbs of Pork(Baby-back) Ribs.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of Sweet Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Light Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of Cayenne Pepper (Optional).
- It’s 1-1 1/2 of Cup(s) of you favorite BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil Spray.
It's a great way to enjoy a barbecue when you don't have a grill or smoker. You can also easily take along a slow cooker for a get together without tying up an oven. These slow cooker ribs require just baby back ribs, barbecue sauce, a slow cooker, and, for the finishing touch, your oven. Easy to make, tasty as can be, minimal mess to clean up, and no need to stand outside and shiver in the snow or sleet as you tend a smoker.
Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs instructions
- Coat the pot of the slow cooker with the vegetable oil..
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, brown sugar, black pepper, garlic powder, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper..
- Evenly rub the mixture all over both sides of your ribs..
- Arrange ribs in the slow cooker by standing them up against the wall of the pot, thicker side down and meaty side against the pot..
- Slowly pour the barbecue sauce over the ribs..
- Cover and cook for 6-8 hours on low. For us, 7 hours was perfect..
Easy Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs Are Melt-In-Your-Mouth Incredible! Let Your Slow Cooker Do All The Work And Come Home To Sticky, Fall Apart Ribs! Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs – a year round way to enjoy meaty, tender, finger licking, fall-off-the-bone ribs with the easiest preparation method ever. This essentially allows the ribs to braise slowly, rendering out the majority of the fat. Plus, it helps break down the connective tissue in the meat to.