Cookies and cream poke cake. In a large bowl, add the packet of cookies and cream pudding mix and the. My Husband Loved This Cookies and Cream Pudding Poke Cake. It never fails, when I have an extra bag of Oreos in the house, my husband's always When I started making this Cookies And Cream Pudding Poke Cake on Saturday, he wanted to know what I was doing and when he could have a slice.
And it feeds a lot of people. This cookies and cream poke cake was a huge hit with everyone! Kids and adults scarfed this cake down and most of them had seconds. You can have Cookies and cream poke cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookies and cream poke cake
- Prepare 1 box of chocolate cake mix.
- You need 1 box of cookie and cream pudding 4.2 oz big box.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate cookie crushed (or more cookie divided optional).
- You need 8 oz of whipped topping (divided optional).
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk (optional).
This OREO POKE CAKE RECIPE is one of our favorite EASY and delicious cakes to throw together for any occasion. This Boston cream poke cake definitely tastes better if you let it sit overnight. I'm an impatient person, so I usually can't wait to dig in before something is done but trust me, the flavors come together in an amazing way. Cake, pudding, and chocolate glaze magically transform into Boston Cream Pie!
Cookies and cream poke cake step by step
- Make cake to box Directions..
- Cool cake completely, then use a round spoon handle to poke holes all over the cake about an inch apart..
- In large bowl add putting mix and milk whisk until no lumps fold in whipped topping and cookie crumbs.
- Pour sweet condensed milk evenly over cake and into the holes then top with pudding mixture evenly…. sprinkle extra crushed cookies on the top..
- Refrigerate up to 3 hours or overnight.
- Notes- I divided the whipped topping in half, with the pudding mixture, after adding to the cake I then added the rest of the whipped topping and more crushed cookies on top of that… I didn’t use the sweetened condensed milk, I thought it be to sweet so I skipped that part…..
Featuring Chocolate Turtle Poke Cake, Peanut Butter Banana Poke Cake, Cookies And Cream Poke Cake and Berry Cheesecake Poke 'Box' Cake. Servings: box chocolate cake mix, prepared according to packet cookies. All four of these poke cakes look fantastic! White cake soaked in sweet creamy coconut milk and smothered in whipped topping and flaked coconut. While still hot, using a utility fork, poke holes all over the top of the cake.