You can cook Burrito Mix using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Burrito Mix
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked brown rice.
- You need 9 oz of pinto beans rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 6 oz of whole kernal corn.
- It’s 3/4 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
Burrito Mix instructions
- Cook the rice as per instructions on bag.
- Blend the pinto beans with the water & garlic clove. You can add in salt and/or chili powder for extra flavor..
- Place the cooked rice in a bowl along with the bean mix, corn and salsa..