Brad's chocolate raspberry pudding pie. Chocolate-Raspberry Bread Pudding Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Update standard bread pudding by stirring in chocolate chips and berries, then topping servings with a succulent sauce. This Chocolate pudding Pie actually pops and crackles in your mouth as you eat it, because I added popping candy (also known as pop rocks) to the crust!
This tasty pie features layers of creamy chocolate pudding and raspberry jelly in a graham crumb crust. This easy-to-make pie is sure win nods of approval from everyone around the. Chocolate pudding, Cool Whip dessert topping, cocoa powder, Raspberry preserves, and a chocolate/vanilla sandwich cookie crust. You can have Brad's chocolate raspberry pudding pie using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's chocolate raspberry pudding pie
- You need 1 of graham cracker pie crust.
- Prepare 1 box of instant chocolate pudding.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 3 cups of whole fresh raspberries, divided.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
This pie has a flavor reminiscent of those fabulous Jell Ring chocolates. DISCLAIMER: I do not think adafruits are sold at Whole Foods. Raspberry Chocolate Bread Pudding-classic bread pudding dressed up with raspberries and chocolate. Drizzle with chocolate sauce for an Bread pudding is a favorite dessert in our family.
Brad's chocolate raspberry pudding pie step by step
- Mix pudding and milk. Whisk for 2 minutes, until it starts getting thick. Mix in 1 cup rinsed raspberries. Pour into pie shell. Level and refrigerate for 1 hour..
- After an hour, spread whipped cream on top. Arrange remaining raspberries on top. Chill until served. Enjoy..
We often make the traditional recipe, but this year I am mixing things up. To make the frosting, chop the chocolate. In a small heavy saucepan bring jam, cream, and chocolate to a simmer, stirring occasionally, until smooth. To make the cake batter, whisk together boiling water and cocoa powder until smooth and whisk in milk, vanilla, and jam. Закрыть. This homemade pudding is so comforting and simple to make, you will want to make it again and again.