Perfect Pasta Chorizo.
You can have Perfect Pasta Chorizo using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Perfect Pasta Chorizo
- It’s 1 stick of chorizo.
- You need 1 of pasta.
- You need 25 grams of garlic butter.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of herbs.
Perfect Pasta Chorizo step by step
- Add some salt to boiling pot of water.
- Pour in enough pasta for the amount of people being served.
- Chop up some chorizo into thin slices (around 15 per person).
- Put the chorizo onto some tinfoil or baking tray and onto the top shelf of a preheated oven at around 200deg Celsius (can be fried or grilled either).
- Cook the chorizo untill the orange juices are all over the tinfoil and before the chorizo gets too crispy, personally I like it just cooked and not crispy at all.
- When the pasta is cooked (soft) pour out all the water from the pot.
- Add a large lump of garlic butter to the pasta and stir it in.
- Add the chorizo and all its juices to the pot and stir it in.
- Sprinkle herbs in like parsley and pinch of mixed herbs, and pinch of pepper. Stir it again and add more if desired.
- Ready to serve and enjoy a quick easy delicous meal!.