Sautéd pork liver with chives. lb beef liver (substitute pork livers). Then add back into the wok the livers, the retained marinade and stir-fry briefly… add salt and pepper to taste. Quickly saute the aromatic vegetables while the pan is still hot.
Hello everyone, Welcome to my channel! Today I show you "Stir Fry Pork Liver With Garlic Chives". I hope everyone like this video. You can have Sautéd pork liver with chives using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéd pork liver with chives
- You need 1 lb of pork liver.
- It’s 1 cup of cabernet sauvignon.
- You need 3 cups of garlic chive.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 4 of mini sweet pepper.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of organic tamari sauce.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Sauteed Pork Liver Garlic Chives. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. This page is also available in: Thai. A quick and tasty dish from the hot mouth of the dragon with only three ingredients!
Sautéd pork liver with chives instructions
- Thaw pasture raised pork liver in the fridge overnight. Before cooking, thin slice it into bite size. Marinate the sliced liver in half cup of cabernet sauvignon for about 5 minutes..
- Slice onion, garlic chives and sweet bell peppers and set aside..
- Heat the cast iron wok completely and add cold extra virgin olive oil. Immediately dump onion and sweet pepper in and sauté until the onion are caramelized for about a minute. Season the veggies with salt and pepper. Stir in minced garlic and sauté for a few more seconds. Scoop everything out with a spatula. In the same wok, add two more Tsp of olive oil. Sauté the marinated liver with its soaking wine. Once the liver changes color, add the remaining wine and splash in a Tsp of tamari sauce..
- Add back the cooked veggies and stir fry with the liver for only a few seconds. Check the doneness and seasoning now. Adjust seasoning if necessary. If it is too dry, add more red wine. Do not overcook the liver. Serve over brown rice, porridge or pasta..
Flowering Chives, Pork Liver and Garlic. Flowering Chives are all year round favorites for their mild garlicky flavor, and can be purchased inexpensively at almost any Asian market. The go-to Chinese filling: juicy pork mixed with the fresh onion flavor of garlic chives. Try to find a fatty blend of ground pork; it will improve the filling's flavor and juiciness. Chopped garlic chives, which have a peppery raw-garlic flavor, and fresh ginger cut through the rich meat.