Veggie cakes with tuna. tuna veggie cakes with bumble bee. Fluted with piquillos and chorizo – Clean Eating Snacks. Tuna & Corn Fish Cakes with Veggie Salad.
Honestly, I was unsure how I felt about cooked tuna until we created these cakes. They are the perfect flavor-packed lunch that is low carb and high in protein. Easy Tuna Cakes are made with Safe Catch Tuna. You can have Veggie cakes with tuna using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie cakes with tuna
- It’s 1 of small can tuna.
- Prepare 10 slices of toast bread.
- Prepare 50 g of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 5 of tbps sour cream.
- It’s 50 g of cooked lentils.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Roasted Red Pepper Mayo is where it's at! Canned tuna is the surprise ingredient in these veggie-packed rounds. If you'd like, add more zip to the creamy mustard-mayo sauce with prepared horseradish. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen. TUNA POTATO PATTIES AKA TUNA FISH CAKES These tuna potato patties, aka tuna fish cakes, are a great way to start adding tuna in your diet.
Veggie cakes with tuna step by step
- Tear the bread apart into small pieces, and mix with the rest of the ingredients, except the red papper, that will be the garnish.
- Put butter into the holes of the muffin pan and divide the mixture equally, garnish with red pepper.
- Bake in the oven till its set and the peppers are baked.
The potato adds a nice balance for those who find tuna fishy or too much fish. Furthermore, this recipe is simple, easy and effortless. Crispy tuna cakes are keto, paleo, and gluten-free. Tuna patties are easy, affordable and nutritious! That's why I make these delicious tuna cakes for dinner about once a week.