Nagoya-Style Super-Spicy Taiwan Ramen.
You can have Nagoya-Style Super-Spicy Taiwan Ramen using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nagoya-Style Super-Spicy Taiwan Ramen
- Prepare 2 of bunches Uncooked ramen (ramen with soup packets).
- Prepare 100 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Chinese garlic chives.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 5 cm of Japanese leek.
- It’s 2 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- It’s 2 tsp of Tianmianjiang – Chinese sweet bean sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of Chinese soup stock or umami seasoning.
Nagoya-Style Super-Spicy Taiwan Ramen step by step
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and add grated garlic and minced leek. Once fragrant, add 100g of the minced pork and cook..
- Once the meat has cooked, add 2 teaspoons of doubanjiang and tianmianjiang and continue cooking (adjust the amount of doubanjiang to your liking.).
- Cut the chives into 3cm pieces and add together with a little of the Chinese soup stock powder (or other seasoning), cook, then turn off the heat..
- Boil the noodles..
- Add the soup packet and measured boiled water to large soup bowls. Time it so that it's ready when the noodles are done..
- Once the noodles have boiled, drain completely, then add to the soup..
- After these preparations are finished, add the stock from Step 3 and it's complete. If you like it spicy, add ra-yu or ichimi spice..
- Variation: In Step 2, add bean sprouts together with the chives for a delicious touch..