My Layered Meaty Sweet Chili Tortilla Bake (Not Lasagne) ?.
You can cook My Layered Meaty Sweet Chili Tortilla Bake (Not Lasagne) ? using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Layered Meaty Sweet Chili Tortilla Bake (Not Lasagne) ?
- Prepare 2 tbsp of virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 400 grams of Minced Beef.
- Prepare 3 large of Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sweet Hot Chilli Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 of sweet Pepper chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of Another Sweet Pepper a different colour.
- It’s 1 handful of Loose Sweet Corn.
- It’s 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 3 of Chorizo Sausages, skin off and cut up.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Beef cube or bouillon, mixed in 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 3 of Tortillas.
My Layered Meaty Sweet Chili Tortilla Bake (Not Lasagne) ? instructions
- Add the onions to your large fry pan, then add the meat and fry for 3- 4 minutes. Then add the Chorizo and fry for a further 5 minutes..
- Add the salt & black pepper to taste, stir in and add the kidney beans then the sweet corn.
- Next add the tin of tomatoes and stir in. Then add the beef cube in water and stir in.
- Add the sweet peppers and tomatoes cut up and mix ..
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes ..
- If it is too dry looking, just add a quarter of cup of boiling water and stir.
- Now get your tortilla and place on the bottom of a greased oven dish a round one would be good..
- Add 3 ladles of your meat mixture and spread around and pat down. Repeat this with another tortilla. Leave enough mixture for the 3rd layer..
- On top of the mixture, grate cheese and cover all over the top. Any cheese you prefer I'm using Cheddar but chili cheese would be good ..
- Put in a 170°C/gas mark 6 preheated oven cover with foil wrap and bake for 15 – 20 minutes. If you prepare this earlier and have it later you will need to put it in the oven for 30- 45 minutes to cook through and crisp around the edge.
- Serve with a Crispy Salad and Crusty Bread . ?.