Potato wedges. Potato wedges are always a favorite for kids and grown-ups alike; they're easy to make and great for barbecues and parties. Make a lot as they're bound to go quickly! Healthier than fried, these chunky wedges are a true delight and perfect for busy weeknight meals.
This recipe post details the method of both fried and baked potato wedges. The recipe is easy and you can choose whatever method suits you – i.e frying. Cutting potato wedges is far easier than cutting fries! You can have Potato wedges using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato wedges
- It’s 2 of russet potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of chilly powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s of Salt as required.
Thoroughly wash potatoes, cut in half, and slice into wedges. Toss wedges in olive oil and seasonings. Perfectly crisp and seasoned potato wedges straight out of your air fryer. It doesn't get any easier than this!
Potato wedges step by step
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes into lengthy pieces.
- Boil it in water for 3 mins and drain the water.
- Combine chilli powder, corn flour, salt, pepper and oil. Coat potatoes evenly with this mixture..
- Bake at 350 degree for 15 mins one side and 10 mins other side.
Potato wedges recipe – Potato is one of the kids' favorites, these wedges make a good snack after school or as a finger food for toddlers. They are very easy to make and need very few ingredients. Place potatoes in a bowl of cold water with about. Potato wedges are amazing snacks which are loved by everyone, I have used lemon seasoning and mint to give them fresh and delicious taste. Crisp potatoes with the perfect seasoning combination.