Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy recipe for chocolate chip cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy recipe for chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies:
- Get 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 113 oz of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet).
Instructions to make Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies:
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Soften butter to room temperature. Mix butter until fluffy and white. Add sugar to the butter and mix well..
- Add the egg. Mix well. Even if it doesn’t look right it is fine..
- Mix flour and baking soda and salt together. Then alternatively add the flour mixture and the milk to the sugar mixture. Start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix in chocolate chips..
- Put on parchment paper. Spread 2 inches apart from each other. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes. When done, cool for 5 min..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy recipe for chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!