You can have Lasagne Lite using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagne Lite
- You need 500 g of ground beef low fat (<5%) / 17½ oz ..
- Prepare 200 g of pasta dried sheets / 7 oz ..
- Prepare 250 g of onion (diced) / 9 oz ..
- It’s 100 g of carrot (diced) / 3½ oz ..
- Prepare 100 g of celery (diced) / 3½ oz ..
- You need 200 g of mushroom (diced) / 7 oz ..
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 400 g of tomatoes chopped Italian / 14 oz . tins.
- Prepare 1 of beef stock cube.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato purée.
- It’s 75 g of cheddar cheese low fat (grated) / 2½ oz ..
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dried Italian herbs.
- Prepare 250 g of cauliflower florets / 9 oz ..
- You need 250 g of ricotta cheese / 9 oz ..
- It’s 2 of eggs large.
- It’s of “ Spray2Cook ” ( a word used.
- You need of describe any low – cal . non – stick cook ’ s oil spray ).
Lasagne Lite instructions
- Put the cauliflower in a pan of boiling water until soft. Drain and transfer to a food processor. Process the cauliflower until it is a creamy consistency then add in the eggs and ricotta and continue to process to combine to produce a white sauce..
- Pre-heat an oven (200oC / 400oF / Gas Mark 6)..
- Microwave the onion, carrot and celery for 6 minutes. Put a large fry pan on a medium to high heat. Spray with Spray2Cook and when warm add the garlic then add the ground beef to fry off until the beef is browned all over. Add the microwaved vegetables and mushroom. Add the tomatoes, tomato purée, stock cube and herb. Bring to boil and then turn down to a simmer for 12 minutes..
- Spray a deep ovenproof dish with Spray2Cook and spread half the beef and vegetable mix over the base. Place a layer on pasta sheets over the mix the spread over half the white sauce. Repeat this three-layer operation. Sprinkle with the grated cheese. Put the dish in the oven for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.