You can cook Chicken Teriyaki using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Teriyaki
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast, sliced in long pieces.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of honey.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- You need Half of cup chopped vegetables(chillies, onions, spring onion).
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Pineapple juice (some drops).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- It’s of Corn slurry (corn starch + water drops).
- You need of Sesame seeds (for garnishing).
Chicken Teriyaki step by step
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Add sliced chicken pieces and shallow fry them from both sides for around 10 mins..
- In a separate container, prepare the teriyaki sauce. Make a mixture of Soy sauce, vinegar, oyster sauce. Then add chopped veggies, cayenne pepper,honey, sugar and pineapple juice and keep it aside..
- Add the prepared sauce into the fried chicken. Add corn starch slurry and let it cook on a high flame for 5 mins or until the gravy thickens. Finally, garnish the chicken with some sesame seeds and spring onins..