You can have Bbq Pockets using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq Pockets
- It’s 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s 2/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sugar.
- It’s of That is for the dough.
- Prepare of The filling.
- Prepare of Shredded chicken.
- You need of Your favorite bbq sauce.
- It’s of Saute one onion.
- It’s of Spices.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Basil.
Bbq Pockets step by step
- Add water to a pot add seasoning to the pot with the water in it then add the chicken and let it boil for at least an hour.
- While the chicken is going make the dough. Add the flour oil and water and mix it…..
- When the chicken is done put it in a Bowl for a few minutes as the chicken is cooling do the onions..
- Shred the chicken remove all the bones.
- Add bbq sauce to the chicken. I did 2 different kinds.. stir until mixed.
- Roll out the dough. You can make them as big or small you want… add a small spoonful of the mixture and the onions to it and close it up..
- Put some salt pepper garlic onion on top of it lightly press the seasonings into the dough..
- Put it on a cookie sheet and put it in a oven at 350 for 15 mins. Or until it is golden brown. Make sure you poke a few holes on top.