Kadai chicken. Kadai chicken is almost there on most Indian restaurant menus & is made differently in each place. The recipe shared here is roughly adapted from the popular chefs Vahchef and Nita mehta's recipes. Kadai (or Karahi) just means "wok" – therefore, Kadai Chicken translates to Wok Chicken.
The dish is prepared in a karahi. Learn how to make Chicken Kadai at home with Neelam only on Get Curried Chicken Kadai or Karai is a Pakistani and North Indian dish noted for its spicy. Kadai Chicken actually means chicken cooked in a kadai (frying pan). You can have Kadai chicken using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kadai chicken
- You need 500 grams of Chicken.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- You need of Fresh Cream for good gravy consistency & taste.
- Prepare 10-15 of Chasew nuts.
- It’s of Curd (thick youghurt).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Fresh Garam masala powder.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
- It’s 1 of tomato purée or fresh tomatoe paste stir fry to defuse the raw smell.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Kasuri methi.
- It’s of Coriander for garnishing.
- Prepare of Curry leaves 10-15.
- Prepare Pinch of red food colour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon full.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
Cook till the chicken becomes tender. Kadai chicken is another popular recipe from Northern India. Whole spices ground to a fine paste Besides chicken a variety of vegetables or even mushrooms, chicken, mutton and paneer can be. Kadai chicken recipe is a popular chicken gravy of northern part of India.
Kadai chicken step by step
- Wash and marinate chicken aside with all spices & curd only.
- Take oil in Kadai heat it then add the chopped onion fry till golden then add tomatoe purée if raw or r was readymade stirr a little add ginger garlic paste fry it.
- Then on low flame add in all the marinated chicken stir with slow hands fry till oil separates.
- Then taste the spices and add in all the leftover ingredients even cream mix well.
- Then keep it on simmer flame until the chicken gets tender one it’s done see the consistency of gravy as required better keep it medium thick gravy and ur done add some fried chasews or roughly crushed.
- Serve it hot with rice & sald, chapati etc.
- Then add a glass of water.
It is a must try dish you can find in This kadai chicken is adapted from my kadai paneer recipe. The difference is that paneer is. Kadai Chicken is a delicious Indian chicken curry where chicken is cooked with freshly ground spices. This spicy curry goes well with naan or any other Indian bread. Here is how to make it.