Microwave Steamed Shrimp/Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce.
You can have Microwave Steamed Shrimp/Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwave Steamed Shrimp/Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce
- It’s 1/2 lb of shrimp..peeled and deveined.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 of fish filets.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Microwave Steamed Shrimp/Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce instructions
- Mix oil, butter, lemon juice and garlic on bottom of steamer..
- Place tray on top. Season shrimp/fish with salt and pepper..
- Lock lid, open vent and cook 3-4 mins..
- Carefully remove and stir the sauce. Pour over the shrimp/fish. Sprinkle with parsley..
- If you like, serve with simple tartar sauce and shrimp sauce: For tartar sauce mix a little mayo, ketchup, relish and lemon juice. For the shrimp sauce mix a little ketchup with some horseradish..