Alphabet Soup #mycookbook.
You can cook Alphabet Soup #mycookbook using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alphabet Soup #mycookbook
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion chopped finely.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 of Maggi cubes / chicken stock.
- Prepare of Salt (optional).
- Prepare of Black pepper crushed as per your choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of alphabet/ macaroni of your choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced potatoes (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots(optional).
- You need 3 of and 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of oil.
Alphabet Soup #mycookbook step by step
- In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil..
- Add in the chopped onion and sauté till translucent.
- Add in a teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Add in the chopped tomato and cook till it gets soft and mushy..
- Add in the macaroni and mix well.
- Add in the potatoes, carrots or veggies of your choice..
- Add in 3 and 1/2 cups of water and mix well until the macaroni cooks..
- Crush the Maggi cubes and add it to the soup. If using chicken stock, add it in..
- Add in the salt and pepper as per your taste. (If using Maggi cubes, don’t add salt, as it will become very salty).
- Mix well and serve hot.
- Enjoy ???.