Spinach & Bacon Quiche with hash brown crust. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
Spinach can be eaten raw as a part of many. Spinach may also help with several health conditions, according to Megan Ware, a registered dietitian nutritionist based in Spinach is believed to come from Persia, according to Arizona State University. Spinach is a low-calorie nutritional powerhouse. You can cook Spinach & Bacon Quiche with hash brown crust using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach & Bacon Quiche with hash brown crust
- You need 8 oz of thick-sliced bacon, diced.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 c of heavy cream.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 c of each shredded Swiss and sharp cheddar cheese, divided.
- You need 1/2 c of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 c of sliced scallions.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of each cayenne pepper and black pepper.
- It’s 3 c of fresh spinach, trimmed and chopped.
- You need 1 T of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 pkg (1.24 lb) of frozen, shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed.
Spinach is an annual plant, Spinacia oleracea, of the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and order Caryophyllales, which is popularly cultivated as a leaf vegetable. The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin. Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients.
Spinach & Bacon Quiche with hash brown crust instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In 10-inch ovenproof skillet, cook bacon. Transfer to paper towel-lined plate. Drain all grease except 1 T..
- Whisk together eggs, heavy cream, half of shredded cheeses, Parmesan, scallions, salt, cayenne and black peppers. Stir in spinach and bacon..
- In same skillet, butter with bacon grease. Add hash browns, spreading them up the side. Season with salt and pepper. Cook over med heat until starts to brown, about 10 min..
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over potatoes. Pour egg mixture over cheese. Bake until filling is firm, about 30-35 min. Let stand 5 min before serving..
Learn about the history of spinach, its nutritional contents, and how to incorporate it into the diet. Spinach is considered to be one of the world's healthiest foods, with researchers identifying more than a dozen different types of flavonoid antioxidants alone that are present in spinach. Wikipedia Article About Spinach on Wikipedia. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a flowering plant in the family Amaranthaceae, native to central and southwestern Asia. It is an annual plant (rarely biennial), which grows to a height of up to one metre.