Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake.
You can have Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of ranch dressing mix (dry powder).
- It’s 14 of medium potatoes, cubed.
- You need 3 of chicken breast, cubed.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of crumbled bacon.
- You need 1 cup of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 500°F..
- Spray 9×12" baking dish with cooking spray..
- In a large bowl combine oil, salt, pepper and ranch dressing mix..
- Add the potatoes to the oil mixture and toss well. Spoon potatoes into a large baking dish. Leave as much oil mixture behind as possible..
- Roast potatoes until crispy, about 1 hr. Stirring every 15 minutes..
- Cut raw chicken into bite size pieces. Add to oil mixture and toss well..
- In a separate bowl mix the cheese, bacon and onion..
- When potatoes are crispy, remove from oven. Lower temperature to 400°F..
- Top potatoes with raw chicken & cheese mixture. Bake for another 15-20..
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream or ranch dressing and enjoy :).