Eggless Lasagne Strips with Chia homemade.
You can have Eggless Lasagne Strips with Chia homemade using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Lasagne Strips with Chia homemade
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 tbsps of chia seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of coconut oil.
- You need 6 tbsps of water hot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water warm.
Eggless Lasagne Strips with Chia homemade instructions
- Mix chia seeds with hot water and stir into a paste..
- Add chia seed paste and warm water into blender and grind until thick..
- Make a mound with the four on work surface and make a well in the middle..
- Pour chia seed mixture into well..
- Add coconut oil into well..
- Using a fork, begin to combine little flour into chia seed mixture. Do not break well..
- Continue until you have a dough..
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature for 30 mins..
- Unwrap dough and divide into 4 parts..
- Roll dough out 1 piece at a time with a rolling pin as thin as possible..
- Cut dough into lasagna strips, you may need a ruler..