Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts. Salmon with Brussels Sprouts – Incredibly delicious, garlicky, super flavorful one-pan dinner with oven-roasted salmon and brussels sprouts. This time around, the robust flavor of the garlic olive oil paired with the salmon and brussels sprouts proved to be as amazing as you can imagine. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Parmesan & GarlicBest Recipe Box.
To prepare brussels sprouts, leave outer leaves intact and. Here's what you need: brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, bread crumbs, grated parmesan cheese. Place the brussels sprouts in a large bowl. You can have Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts
- You need 4 tbsp of teriyaki sauce low sodium.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger sesame sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 6 of salmon fillets about 1 & half pounds.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Finely chopped garlic.
- You need 2 lb of Fresh brussel sprouts.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and toss to cover. Spread the sprouts onto a baking sheet. Each trimmed Brussels sprout and baby gold potato gets seasoned with a light dose of fennel, garlic, oregano, a healthy swirl of olive oil, and an acidic kick of apple cider vinegar. Try Ina Garten's classic Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network.
Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts step by step
- With rack in the middle of the oven preheat to 450°F.
- In a bowl by itself mix washed and halved brussel sprouts, Canola oil except for 1 tablespoon, And chopped garlic except for 1 tablespoon..
- In a flat dish Make the marinade For the salmon. Mix the remaining ingredients together. Marinate the salmon for about 15 minutes..
- On a flat rimmed baking sheet Spray vegetable oil. Arrange brussel sprouts completely flat. Roast In oven for 5 to 7 minutes..
- Push brussel sprouts to pan's center Then lay marinated salmon On top of brussel sprouts And roast for 10 more minutes. Garnish with a little of the extra marinade..
The key to a perfect roasted vegetable is a hot oven. Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves. Since the brussel sprouts take longer to cook, those go in first with the garlic to saute for a few minutes. The juices will spread throughout the pan which is okay. Roasted brussel sprouts with parmesan that are coated in maple dijon garlic sauce are my all time favorite way to eat these tasty little cabbages.