Dandelion Shortbread Cookies.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, dandelion shortbread cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dandelion Shortbread Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Dandelion Shortbread Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have dandelion shortbread cookies using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dandelion Shortbread Cookies:
- Take 1/2 c (2 sticks) of butter softened.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/4-1 cup of dandelion petals (just yellow).
- Make ready 2 1/2 c of AP flour.
- Prepare Splash of milk.
Steps to make Dandelion Shortbread Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 325. Mix butter & sugar with a mixer until fluffy (about 3 min). Add dandelion petals & beat to incorporate. (Add as many or as little as you feel comfortable)..
- Gradually add flour, beat to incorporate. Add splash of milk, beat another minute if desired. Knead dough with hands to really mix. Now choose: 1.) Roll out dough & use a cookie cutter or 2.) Roll dough into a ball and dip in white sugar. *I did 2* Bake 20-25 minutes, until bottom is golden brown. Take out & let cool. Remember shortbread is not a sweet cookie, best served with milk, tea or coffee..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food dandelion shortbread cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!