Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche. With a crust of shredded sweet potato and a filling of garlic, spinach and bacon, this quiche won't make it long. Add the veggies to the bowl of eggs and mix. Pour the mixture into the crust.
First: I grated my potatoes using a cheese grater You can also use frozen hash browns in this recipe. Just defrost them completely before making the recipe. This easy skillet sweet potato hash has savory and filling sausage and eggs with onions and Sweet potatoes, onions, peppers and sausage with eggs cooked right into the hash, it's Paleo and More than a little into running and paleo recipes (yoga now too!) but I'm not here to rain on your grains (or. You can have Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche
- It’s of hash.
- It’s 1 large of sweet potato – diced small.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper (I like to use 1/2 yellow pepper and 1/2 green for color).
- You need 2 clove of garlic -minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 4 oz of stake or left over pot roast or other left over meats chopped coarsely.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper (or to taste).
- It’s 1 dash of cayenne.
- It’s of Quiche.
- You need 1/2 small of zucchini and yellow squash grated.
- Prepare 1 small of carrot grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of nutmeg.
- You need 2/3 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
Layer sweet potatoes in slightly overlapping concentric circles on bottom and upsides of plate, cutting slices in half to fit (rounded side up) around the sides. Arrange spinach mixture in crust; pour egg mixture. A sweet potato crust filled with eggs, bacon, and plenty of vegetables – try it for breakfast or for dinner. Quiche is typically a breakfast dish, but this one would also be very good for a low-effort, high-reward dinner.
Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grate veggies add salt let sit for 10 mins. Come back and squeeze all water from veggies. You want them dry as possible..
- Saute sweet potatoes, onions and garlic in coconut oil until potatoes are soft. Turn off and let rest..
- Chop meats to be used in hash. Set aside..
- Whip eggs and coconut milk together add spices..
- Add grated veggies to egg mixture and pour into non-stick pie pan. Slide into oven let bake until puffy and golden brown on top. About 15 to 20 mins..
- Turn satued sweet potatoes mix back on low heat and add cooked meat saute untill hot. (About 6-8 mins).
- When potatoes are hot add bell peppers. Cover and let set off the heat..
- When the quiche is cooked remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 mins. Cut, plate and enjoy!.
Save the leftovers for lunch the next day and get two meals for the work of one. Protein packed and filling, this will be a new go-to healthy crustless spinach quiche recipe! The sweet potato needs to be cooked since it won't be in the pan long enough to cook from raw. I like to make mine a day ahead, just baked for an hour in. Simple Paleo Sweet Potato, Broccoli, and Egg Breakfast Hash Recipe.