Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam) with Peanut Sauce.
You can have Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam) with Peanut Sauce using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam) with Peanut Sauce
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of margarine.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 pcs of Skewer sticks.
- It’s of Peanut sauce:.
- It’s 250 gr of peanut.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 3 of long red chilies.
- Prepare 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 3 of candle nuts.
- You need 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Cooking oil to fry peanuts.
Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam) with Peanut Sauce step by step
- Dice chicken breat (i like it small pieces), skewer them with skewer sticks..
- Mix sweet soy sauce, lemon juice, and margarine well..
- Coat chicken skewers with the mixture of sweet soy sauce and margarine..
- Grill them properly (electric, charcoal, or just on the pan are fine)..
- Peanut sauce: fry peanuts, grind them, put aside..
- Grind red onion, garlics, kaffir lime leaves, candlenuts, palm sugar, salt, long red chilies..
- Pre-heat 2 tbsp cooking oil in saute pan, add ground spices, stir it until it cooks well, add water, stir it and wait until the water boils..
- Add gound peanuts, mix well,.
- Add sweet soy sauce, stir it for 5 mins..
- Serve chicken satay with peanut sauce..