Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce. Wash spinach, dry, and coarsely chop. Remove skin from salmon and cut into small pieces. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste and serve with Parmesan.
Might try this recipe again by broiling the. You won't have to fish for compliments with this tasty recipe. Poaching is a quick and healthy way to prepare an entree as delicate as fish, keeping it moist and tender while cooking. You can cook Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce
- You need 1 of salmon fillet.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 bunch of raisins.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 200 gr of spinachs.
- It’s of grated parmesan.
- It’s 1/2 glass of milk (you can use cream if you like it better).
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need 1 bunch of almonds.
And the flavorful spinach sauce adds a pretty green accent to the pink salmon. This easy to make Baked Salmon is topped with a flavorful, creamy Parmesan Cheese Sauce. Easy Baked Salmon is on the menu! Smothered in a creamy Parmesan Cheese Sauce.
Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce step by step
- Finely chop the carrot and the garlic.
- Put some olive oil in a pan and cook them. While chopping the alnonds and the salmon..
- Add the almonds and the raisins and wash the spinachs..
- Add the spinachs and cook for 3 minutes. Season.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and add it too. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the parmesan and the milk and cook for 3-5 more minutes..
- Serve and enjoy.
This beauty of a dish is brought to you. Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms are in creamy Parmesan sauce. Easy Chicken Breasts is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner rotation! Add spinach and mushrooms and there you. Pan-Seared Salmon with Spinach is an easy and healthy Mediterranean style dinner.