Pork Pot Roast.
You can have Pork Pot Roast using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Pot Roast
- You need of Browning.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of Pork Roast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Sea Salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Baste.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1 envelope of Lipton Onion Soup (dry).
- You need of Fixins.
- You need 2 each of Celery Stalks, chopped.
- Prepare 2 medium of yellow onions, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Baby carrots.
- You need 4 medium of Yukon gold potato, diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need of Seasonings.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of smoked paprika.
Pork Pot Roast step by step
- Heat a medium skillet with vegetable oil on medium high heat.
- Sprinkle sea salt and pepper on all sides of the pork roast..
- Brown the pork lightly on all four sides.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a Dutch oven or roasting pan mix the hot water and lipton Onion soup.
- Now that the pork is lightly browned set it in the soup mix..
- Prep your veggies: carrots, onion, potato, celery, garlic..
- Sprinkle some Italian seasoning and smoked paprika on top of the pork.
- Drop the prepped vegetables around the roast, ending with the onions on top..
- Place the lid on the pot and cook for 45 minute's..
- Remove from oven and baste the roast thoroughly with the liquids.
- Place back in oven and cook for 45 minute's to 60 minute's or until internal temperature reaches recommended 145°F. (I went to 160f).
- Let rest for 3 minute's..
- Serve and enjoy!.