Baked Scallops. These quick and easy baked sea scallops are topped with panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in a simple lemon-butter sauce. This baked scallops recipe turns out perfectly every time—tender and succulent with a rich, buttery cracker topping. Our testers called this recipe for baked scallops "easy and elegant — great dinner.
DIRECTIONS Press scallops into mixture so that they are evenly coated. Place them in the greased dish. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally The recipe that I make most often is baked scallops. You can have Baked Scallops using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Scallops
- Prepare 6-8 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/8 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of grated eden cheese.
- You need 20-25 pcs of small and medium scallops.
But when I want something truly easy and fast, this one is the answer. Baked Scallops au Gratin is a dish that's sure to impress guests. The Baked Scallops recipe out of our category Mussel and Clam! The Best Baked Sea Scallops Recipes on Yummly
Baked Scallops step by step
- Melt butter and saute garlic set aside.
- Make bechamel sauce, melt butter and mix flour gradually to butter. Slowly add milk gradually to create a roux. Then slowly add the remaining milk gradually. Season with salt.
- Arrange scallops and pour garlic butter then bechamel sauce and top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes. Until cheese starts to melt and top turns brownish and bubbly. Do not overcook it will toughen the scallop meat..
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Awesome Baked Sea Scallops, Baked Baked Sea ScallopsMarilyn's Treats. butter, salt, pepper, chopped parsley, sea scallops, basil. This is my fave scallop recipe. The pan juices that are released from baking the scallops mix with creme fraiche and white wine to create a delicious garlicky sauce. Arrange scallops in shallow buttered casserole. Pour half the butter over scallops.