Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap).
You can have Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap)
- Prepare 250 gr of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt (to marinate the chicken).
- It’s 3 of long red chilies.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 2 of spring onions.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1 of brown onion.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cm of ginger.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Cooking oil to deep fry.
Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap) instructions
- Marinate the chicken with lemon juice and salt, let stand for 5 mins..
- Deep fry the chicken half cooked, cut the chicken into smaller pieces, put aside..
- Chop red onion, garlics, chilies, spring onions. Slice brown onion and ginger..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pan, cook onion and garlic until the aroma comes out, add brown onion, red chilies, and ginger, stir properly..
- Add salt, sugar, pepper, and sweet soy sauce, mix well..
- Add water and spring onion, stir until it boils, add chicken, stir well with medium heat u til caramelized..
- Enjoy with rice or bread..