Ham and Cheese Omelet with Toast and Fruit.
You can cook Ham and Cheese Omelet with Toast and Fruit using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Omelet with Toast and Fruit
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 oz of sliced ham.
- Prepare 1 oz of cheese.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 slice of bread.
- You need 1 of clementine.
Ham and Cheese Omelet with Toast and Fruit instructions
- Mix 2 eggs in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a pan over low-medium heat.
- Pour eggs into pan when butter is melted.
- Tear ham slice(s) into small bits and add them to eggs.
- Add salt and pepper to eggs to taste.
- Sprinkle cheese onto eggs.
- When there is little to no liquid egg left, fold omelet in half.
- Start toast in toaster.
- After 2 minutes, flip omelet.
- After 2 minutes, remove omelet from heat.
- Spread peanut butter on toast.