You can cook Stuffed Eggplant using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Eggplant
- Prepare 2 of Large eggplants.
- Prepare 2 of Red onions.
- It’s 400 gr of Minced beef meat.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 50 g of Emmental cheese.
Stuffed Eggplant step by step
- Steam the eggplants for 10 min. Cut the onions and meat and in a frying pan begin to sauté over low heat with a little oil. Once the eggplants are done, remove all the medium until leaving only the skin, and add the eggplant mear in the pan with the other ingredients. Add the tomatoe sauce and let all the ingredients cook for 5 more minutes. Then place the skin of the eggplants on a baking sheet and fill them..
- Once filled, beat the Greek yogurt with the egg and put it over the eggplants until they are covered. Next we put the grated cheese and with the oven previously heated to 200 ° C cook them for 15 min.
- Enjoy it!.