Easy Chocolate Muffins.
You can have Easy Chocolate Muffins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Muffins
- Prepare 4 tbsp of boiling water.
- It’s 40 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- You need 175 g of unsalted butter (softened).
- It’s 150-155 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 115 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Choco chip for the top.
Easy Chocolate Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven for 200 C.
- Line a muffin or cupcakes tin with paper cases..
- Pour boiling water into a mixing bowl add sugar and butter.Mix then until combine together then add the egg..
- Add the remaining cake ingredients (flour,cocoa powder and baking powder (sifted) and add vanilla extract.Mix with hand or hand mixer.Don't over mix the batter..
- Divide the mixture equally between the 12 paper cases.You can add choco chip on top the batter and bake..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 12-15 minutes until well risen and you can use toothpick to check if toothpick come out clean mean is cook..
- Let it cool in the cases on a wire rack..