Basic TERIYAKI sauce. Check Out Teriyaki Sauces On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! This easy teriyaki sauce recipe is the most basic form of teriyaki sauce that I make.
This Easy Homemade Teriyaki Sauce begins with just four ingredients that form a fast and easy marinade, or they can be thickened up into a shiny glaze or sauce with the addition of a little cornstarch, water, and heat. Mix soy sauce, sugar, mirin, and sake together in a small saucepan. Teriyaki sauce is a thick, almost syrup-y, sticky sauce that tastes a little sweet and savory at the same time. You can cook Basic TERIYAKI sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basic TERIYAKI sauce
- It’s of <TERIYAKI Sauce>.
- Prepare 50 cc of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 60 cc of SAKE (Japanese rice wine).
- You need 60 cc of Mirin (sweet sake).
- You need 1 1/3 of Tbsp(15-20g) Suger.
- It’s of .
- Prepare of <Example of use : Chicken Thigh TERIYAKI Steak>.
- You need 300 g of Chicken Thigh.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil or Olive Oil.
- You need 1 1/3 of Tbsp(20cc) TERIYAKI sauce.
- You need of and White pepper.
It's a sauce commonly found in Chinese restaurants around the world and can include garlic, sesame seeds or chopped green onions. Homemade Teriyaki Sauce: Hands down the most delicious teriyaki sauce ever. This is our go-to sauce for quick dinners. And it is everything you want, the perfect balance of sweet and savory, and just the right amount of sticky, flavorful, goodness to slather on protein or vegetables.
Basic TERIYAKI sauce step by step
- Put all the ingredients into a heat-resistant ball. Heat for 1 minute in a 500w microwave. Melt the sugar completely..
- Transfer to a clean jar. This is completed! Store in the refrigerator..
- Let's make a chicken thigh steak with this sauce! First, Pepper the chicken thighs..
- Add oil to Pan and heat on medium heat. Bake thighs on each side for 2 x 2 minutes. Add teriyaki sauce and simmer..
- This is completed! Together eating salad is good your health..
Teriyaki is a Japanese technique for cooking foods. It is a sauce that meat is marinated in for a period of time. Then the meat is cooked, usually grilled, broiled or fried. The marinade is typically made of soy sauce with a rice wine, like sake or mirin, a honey or sugar and some other ingredients like ginger and garlic. This Teriyaki Chicken recipe will quickly become a new favorite!