One Sheet Sausage and Shrimp. How do you make Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Sheet Pan? Start by chopping your favorite veggies. I like to use vegetables that cook fast Toss your vegetables with the shrimp and sausage.
And it's mess-free using a single sheet pan. Place potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine. You can have One Sheet Sausage and Shrimp using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Sheet Sausage and Shrimp
- It’s 16 Oz of Raw Large Shrimp, Peeled, Tail Off.
- It’s 14 Oz of Smoked Sausage, Sliced.
- You need 1.5 of Petite Red Potatoes.
- It’s 3 of Corn Ears (cut into thirds).
- Prepare 1 Stick of Butter (melted).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Parsley.
This combo of shrimp, sausage and asparagus seasoned with Old Bay seasoning is served with lemony aioli, yum! Essentially, it's the same concept as a "one pot meal," only instead of being cooked on the stove, all of the ingredients are nestled together on one sheet pan (or cookie sheet) in. One pan easy dinner — garlic butter and herb seasoned shrimp, sausage, and potatoes. The boys and I LOVE making cookies together — it has recently become a Sunday tradition for us and I look forward to it all week long.
One Sheet Sausage and Shrimp step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and cook potatoes 10-15 minutes. Add corn and boil for 5 additional minutes..
- Melt butter and mix with garlic, old bay, and parsley..
- Combine potatoes, corn, shrimp, and sausage in large mixing bowl and toss with butter mixture..
- Pour mixture onto a large baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp is opaque..
- Serve with lemon wedges and enjoy!.
We get home from church, eat a quick lunch, and then all work together on. With our trusty sheet pan and a few smart supermarket shortcuts, we keep the prep for this weeknight jambalaya recipe incredibly quick and easy. Arrange in an even layer over the sausage mixture. This Shrimp and Sausage recipe is a super simple one pan meal perfect for weeknight dinners. It's made with chicken sausage, peppers, onion, celery and shrimp and potatoes all roasted up into one easy peasy sheet pan dinner!