Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach.
You can have Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach
- It’s of For the pizza dough.
- Prepare 500 gr of whole wheat flour (I use Bob's Red Mill).
- You need 150 gr of cooked potato (1 medium).
- You need 1 tb of dried garlic.
- You need 1 tb of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tb of instant yeast.
- You need 1 tb of coconut sugar.
- You need 1.5-2 cups of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need of For the pizza sauce.
- You need 1 can of diced tomato (400gr).
- Prepare 2 tb of tomato paste.
- It’s 10 gr of dried onion.
- Prepare 1 tb of oregano.
- You need of For the topping.
- It’s 150 gr of fresh baby spinach.
- It’s 100 gr of almond cheese.
- You need 2 of leaks.
- It’s 400 gr of pineapple tidbits (1 can ).
- It’s 100 gr of kernel corn.
- It’s 1 of large red bell pepper, diced.
- You need of black pepper, oregano.
Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach instructions
- Combine the flour and mashed potato in the bowl of a stand mixer. Make a well in the middle, put the yeast, coconut sugar and half cup of a lukewarm water in, mixe them together with a little flour. Let it rest for 5 minutes..
- Turn the mixer on, slowly ad the remaining water and beat it until the dough forms into a ball. If the dough is sticky, add additional flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the dough comes together in a solid ball. Scrape the dough onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead into a smooth, firm ball. Put the lightly floured dough back in the bowl, cover it and put it in a warm area to let it double in size, about 1 hour..
- Clean the leaks.
- Cut them and rinse the pieces under running water to clean further. Air dry or dry them manually with paper towels..
- Grease a baking sheet lightly. Transfer the dough onto the baking sheet. In the meantime preheat the oven for 375F..
- Mix together the tomato, tomato paste, onion and oregano..
- Spread the pizza sauce with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Add first the spinach, sprinkle with the almond cheese..
- Add the chopped leaks, the diced sweet pepper, sweet corn and the drained and gently squeezed pineapple tidbits. Sprinkle it with oregano and black pepper..
- Pop the pizza in the middle of the oven and cook for 30-35 minutes or until brown. Keep an eye on your pizza so that it doesn’t burn. Take the pizza out of the oven, let rest, and enjoy. :).