Saika Ramen (A Knock-off Version of a Famous Restaurant's Ramen).
You can cook Saika Ramen (A Knock-off Version of a Famous Restaurant's Ramen) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Saika Ramen (A Knock-off Version of a Famous Restaurant's Ramen)
- It’s 1/4 of Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Chinese garlic chives.
- Prepare 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork( I recommend pork belly).
- Prepare 800 ml of ★Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★Chinese Chicken stock powder.
- You need 5 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 8 clove of ★Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ★Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★Miso.
- It’s 1 packages of Maruchan pot ramen.
Saika Ramen (A Knock-off Version of a Famous Restaurant's Ramen) instructions
- Cut the Chinese cabbage into about 1.5 cm pieces, cut the Chinese chives into about 4~5 cm pieces, and cut the pork into easy-to-eat pieces..
- Finely chop half of the garlic, and grate the other half..
- Heat up sesame oil in a frying pan (or pot), and sauté the pork and Chinese cabbage. Add in the Chinese chives after it has cooked through and quickly sauté, and then take it out on a plate..
- Add ★ to the same frying pan (or pot), bring to a boil, and add in Step 3. (The soup is done)..
- I recommend using Maruchan pot noodles! The real Saika ramen uses extremely thin noodles, and this is the closest I can find!.
- Add the boiled noodles to the soup, and it is done..
- I add in an egg just like the restaurant does..