Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup. Quick and easy Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe. Pressure Cooker Beef Vegetable Soup is made with frozen veggies which makes it quick and easy to make. To be honest, if you do not feel like doing any chopping at all, then throw in some onions flakes instead of the fresh onions to make.
It was my first time using the Instant Pot and I was unprepared for the huge splatter with the quick pressure release. Tools Used to Make Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup. Note: These are Amazon affiliate links. You can have Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion.
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of box of beef broth.
- It’s 1 lb. of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can stems and pieces mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
This flavorful soup has tender beef, vegetables and pasta that cook all together in the Instant Pot®, so prep and cleanup are easy. Beef broth provides the rich base while tomato paste, thyme and parsley round out the complex flavors of this delicious and hearty soup. How to Make Beef Stew in Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker Our easy Instant Pot corned beef recipe is sure to be a fast family favorite.
Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup step by step
- Turn instapot to saute mode. While its heating chop onion and mince garlic..
- When instapot is hot. Brown hamburger with onion and garlic..
- Add all other ingredients to pot and stir.
- Set instapot to manual setting with high pressure for 5 minutes..
- Let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes. Then release the rest of the pressure by turning it valve. (Caution the steam will be hot).
Serve this hearty dish with plenty of crusty bread for sopping up the rich juices. This hearty beef and veggie soup recipe is made simple with the pressure cooking power of your Instant Pot. First of all, I do eat vegetables, I'm just a little picky about the way they're served (I prefer them cooked, and They're soup haters, and prefer their veggies raw, but I'm wearing them down one bowl at a time ?. How long do you cook vegetable soup in the Instant. Here you'll find some of the best pressure cooker soup recipes to Instant Pot Turkey Meatball and Ditalini Soup is a hearty Italian soup filled with veggies and tender I am loving this quick and easy Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Soup with crispy Parmesan chickpeas!