Chicken and Silverbeet Lasagne.
You can have Chicken and Silverbeet Lasagne using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Silverbeet Lasagne
- Prepare 1 bunch of Silver beet.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 700 g of chicken mince.
- You need 3 clove of garlic,crushed.
- You need 425 g of can tomatoes.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 8 of instant lasagna sheets.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of salt and black pepper,to taste.
Chicken and Silverbeet Lasagne instructions
- Preheat oven 180C.
- Plunge Silver beet in the boiling water for 1 minute or until tender.Remove,plunge into bowl of cold water,drain.
- Heat oil in a fry pan, add garlic,chicken and bacon. Cook over medium heat until well browned..
- Stir crushed tomatoes,tomato paste,tomato sauce and stock,bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until sauce is slightly thickened,season to taste..
- Assemble lasagne : Brush a deep,rectangular ovenproof dish with oil or butter. Spred 1/3 of chicken mixture over the base dish. Top with 4 sheets of lasagne..
- Spred half of chicken mixture.Top with all Siver beets..
- Top with 4 sheets of lasagne. Top the remaining of chicken mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake for 50 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown..
- Enjoy ?.