Chicken Broccoli Biscuit Bake.
You can cook Chicken Broccoli Biscuit Bake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Broccoli Biscuit Bake
- It’s 10 oz of frozen broccoli with cheese sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s 2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- It’s 1 cup of cooking white wine.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cooked, shredded chicken.
Chicken Broccoli Biscuit Bake instructions
- Heat oven to 425°F. Cook broccoli according to pkg directions..
- Mix margarine, onion salt, parsley, onion powder in saucepan. Heat until melted. Set aside..
- Mix baking mix, wine, & chicken until soft dough forms. You can add a little extra wine if there is still some of the baking mix not mixed in. Press into bottom of baking dish. Pour butter mixture over biscuit mixture. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until golden brown..
- Pour broccoli over biscuit mix. Cut into squares & serve..