Chicken and mushroom lasagne. Chicken spinach lasagna made with shredded chicken, mushrooms, spinach, no-boil lasagna noodles, and light sauce. Anytime I get an excuse to add more veggies into my meals…I'm all there! And this chicken spinach lasagna is nothing short of veggies.
Carefully lay noodles out flat on wax paper Spread on Lasagna noodles, pressing it with your fingers. This will make it easier to layer. Chicken and mushroom lasagna has been a cold weather favorite in our house for a number of years. You can have Chicken and mushroom lasagne using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and mushroom lasagne
- It’s 1 packet of fresh lasagne sheets.
- You need 325 g of cooked chicken.
- It’s 1 of large onion thickly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove crushed.
- You need 250 g of mushrooms sliced.
- You need 150 g of grated mozzarella/ ceddar cheese.
- You need 1 jar of white sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Its hearty layers of cheesy goodness always warm me up on cold, rainy Southern nights, and it's one of the few leftovers that I actually look forward to more than. A succulent white lasagna with olive oil white sauce, chicken and portobello and shitake mushrooms sauteed with fresh rosemary. A delicious, healthy, and easy-to-bake lasagna that substitutes polenta for pasta, topped with homemade sauce! Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and partially cook the chicken on all sides until no longer pink on the outside.
Chicken and mushroom lasagne step by step
- Place onion in oven to slow roast at 180° for 30 min untill soften.
- Cook the mushrooms garlic and mixed herbs in a large frying pan.
- Chop chicken.
- In a lasagne dish start layering the chicken onion mushrooms and white sauce untill you have 3 layers you should have a 3rd of a jar left to do the top layer at this stage.
- The last layer sprinkle the grated cheese rinse the jar with water about a 3rd and pour around edges as this makes the sauce.
- Place in oven for 30/40 mins.
- Serve with rocket salad.
Remove pan from heat and let chicken cool in cooking liquid. Remove chicken and shred or chop into bite-size pieces. This lasagna has layers of shredded chicken with garlicky mushrooms and spinach, a cheesy white sauce, mozzarella cheese, and oven-ready lasagna noodles. It's creamy, cheesy, and oh so comforting. Make this part of your next dinner party menu.